White Rock Firearms acts as the dealer when we broker a purchase on your behalf. Federal firearms laws prevent White Rock Firearms from shipping firearms directly to individuals without a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means online purchases will be sent directly to White Rock Firearms. Any online purchase of firearms must either be picked up from White Rock Firearms or be transferred to to another FFL dealer.
In order to purchase a firearm
online, purchasers MUST complete the
following steps before an order will be processed.
1. Verify that the firearm you intend to purchase is not prohibited and meets all state and local laws.
2. Complete the firearm purchase online. Confirmation of purchase will be sent via e-mail immediately following the purchase.
NOTE: Contact us immediately if you do not receive an order confirmation via e-mail.
3. Firearm pick up is available at our office once your purchase has arrived. Before releasing your purchase to you, WRF is required
by law to verify customers have a valid concealed handgun license, and/or to conduct a background check.
Transfer of a Purchased Firearm (for out of area and out of state purchases)
If you will not be picking up your firearm from White Rock Firearms, a transfer to a another FFL holder can be arranged via the following process. Please note, WRF will not under any circumstances transfer a firearm without a valid FFL; nor we we provide our FFL information to any individual other than FFL holders.
1. During the online ordering process, please indicate the FFL dealer's name, phone number, and e-mail address.
Note: White Rock Firearms can assist in searching for a FFL Holder near you to arrange for the delivery of your purchase.
2. Inform your local FFL dealer that you have placed an order with White Rock Firearms and inquire about their process and fees.
3. Provide our contact information to FFL dealer and arrange for them to send a copy of their FFL to WRF.